We were inspired by the bright vibrant colours, butterflies, sequins and dream catcher from the Papericious Mood Board.
For the More Than Words Challenge, we’ve portrayed Harmony in the world around us, in nature and how everything comes together. We were inspired by the song “I have a dream” from Westlife. This song further emphasises on the fact that we all have dreams and sometimes it’s all things around us that come in harmony to fulfil these dreams.
We were inspired by the beauty in nature and the colours from the Mixed Media World Board.
We’ve used a lot of Papericious mediums and mixed media products for this one. All the supplies are listed at the end of this post.
Here’s a look at our layout:
- Papericious Fairyland Paper Pack and Indie Chic Die Cut elements
- Papericious Heavy Gesso White
- Papericious Chippies- Butterfly and Dream Catcher
- Papericious Dots Acrylic- Moon Yellow
- Papericious Spritz Sprays- Tangerine Tango, Martian Green, Ocean Blue, Baby Pink
- Papericious- Rajni Chawla’s Crytal Clear Powder
- Papericious Sequins mix- Spring
- CraftTreat Stencil- Marble
- Distress ink- Vintage photo
- Finnabair Stencil- Dots & Stripes
- Finnabair Stamp- Messy Script, Bubbles
- Archival Ink -Jet Black
- Art Basics- 3 D Matte Gel
- Foam Tape
This was project was submitted for: