Good morning everyone,
Today we’re at the Craftsneed Blog with some inspiration for you’ll. This month the challenge is anything goes and we’ve created a mixed media tag.
We’ve used the Papericious products for this one, available at Craftsneed Store and have followed the theme of the current challenge.
The new range is so versatile for various projects and especially for mixed media.
We used the gesso for our base coat; the acrylic dots and spritz for the colour; the chippies, lace, fabric flower for embellishing; and the jute cords for completing the look .
- Sigma White Cardstock
- Papericious Heavy Gesso White
- Papericious Dots Acrylic Paint- Moon Yello and Blue Berry
- Papericious Spritz- Baby Pink
- Papericious Lace- Butterfly
- Papericious Chippies- Hearts
- Papericious Jute Cord
- Tim Holtz Stencil Layering Mini Collection- Set 1
- Art Basics Crackle Paste White
- Mont Marte Modelling Paste
- Finnabair Stamp- Vintage Vanity Clear Circles
- Prima Forest Leaves Die
- Cherry Lynn Die- Flourish 8 and Sakura Flower
- Archival Ink Black
- Hope you’re inspired to create!
All the supplies are available at the store.
This project is submitted for the Papericious Challenge