Today we’re on the Craftyscrappers blog some inspiration for you all.
We’ve created a mixed media baby boy album insert.
For this insert, we first stamped various images on a white cardstock with versamark. We then sprinkled black embossing powder and heat set it. After this, we sprayed the ocean waves shimmer spray on our craft mat and misted it with water. We overturned the cardstock and moved it around on the spray to lift the color. We then heat set it. Next, using the diamonds stencils, we sprayed the bitter lemon color randomly on the page and heat set it. We then picked the argyle stencil and sprayed the sweet pumpkin color again randomly. We then stamped the ducks on the top and bottom continuously with black archival ink. Next, we distressed the edges of the page. We mounted this inside the album with some two- way tape.
- White cardstock
- Lindy’s Black Forest Black Embossing Powder
- Craftyscrappers Stamps- My Baby; Sweet Baby and Baby Prince & Baby Princess
- Craftyscrappers Shimmer SPrays- Ocean Waves, Bitter Lemon, Sweet Pumpkin
- Tim Holtz Stencil- Diamonds and Argyle
- Distress Ink- Mermaid Lagoon