When we saw the Mixed Media Warriors Mood Board, the Theme Old school and the image of the tea pot took us to the olden times, high- tea parties and the fruity cupcakes that were a part of these parties. So we chose the blueberry cup cakes as our focal image and worked around it. The colours in both the boards, further reminded us of the decorations, the elegance and the elite. We incorporated all these elements in this layout! Our vellum and paper flowers were also coloured using Lindy’s. We were inspired by the Lavender flowers and the blossom from the Mixed Media Place mood-board. All in all taking delight in the little things of life around us!
We had fun playing with colours, as we mixed quite a lot of shakers with each other and the sprays to achieve our tones. We also mixed the magicals with modelling paste for our texture. This layout clearly emphasises on the versatility of Lindy’s Stamp Gang Products and the numerous things one can do with them! We also added some berries amidst our other embellishments and elements.
- Heidi Swapp Paper Pack- 370575
- White Textured cardstock
- Kaisercraft Arty Stamp
- Finnabair Messy Script Stamp
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang- Embossing Powder: Hyacinth Blue Jade, Cosmic Pick Blue; Spray: Chateau Rose, Sidewalk Chalk, Bachelor Button Blue; Magicals: Hibiscus Rose, Bachelor Button Blue; Magical Shakers: Polka Purple, Oom Pah Pah Pink, Guten Tag Teal
- Memory Box Chevron Stencil
- Prima Die- Forest Leaves and La Fleur Doily
- Dare 2 B Artzy- Tracy Scott- Power of Flower Stamp
- Ivory Sheet
- Archival Ink- Jet Black
- Mudra Sequins
- Peek-a-boo Designs- Alpha Script Stamp
This project was submitted for: