Today we’ve created a layout inspired by various mood boards and challenges.This sure will urge you to connect with nature.
We’ve used a lot of natural materials, created a garden scene, focusing on morning walks and connecting with nature.
When we were starting this layout, our copy of India’s Premier Art and Craft Magazine ‘Our Idea Book’ arrived and we received a free icraft stencil. So we’ve used that in our layout:)!
- Paper – Hazy Days Twilight – 7 Dots Studio
- iCraft Stencil
- Modelling Paste- Mont Marte
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang- Sprays: Yellow Roses of Texas, Bells of Ireland Green, Mission Bells Brown; Embossing Powder: Spanish Moss Green
- Carabelle Studio- Circles Background Stamp
- Finnabair Stamp- Messy Script, Peeled Paint and Basket
- Versamark Watermark
- Embossing Powder- Ranger: Yellow, Copper
- Jute Cord
- Coconut Husk
- Natural Hay
- Hexagon Chipboard- Little Birdie
- Glossy Accents
- Papericious Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Powder
- Prima Forest Leaves Die
- Art Ingredients- Mica Flakes and Crystal Glass Beads
- 7 Dots Studio- Word Sticker from Verano Azul
- White Gesso