Today we are on the craftsneed blog with a quick and easy card tutorial for you based on the theme of the month. This is a fun and easy card that you can make utilising your dies and embossing folders.
Here’s a look at the card
- Nakshatra Designs – Master and Mister Collection 6×6
- Embossing Folder- Kaisercraft Diamonds
- Kaisercraft Decorative Rectangle Die- Fancy Frame
- Spellbinders Matting Basics A Die
- Sizzix Framelits- Stephanie Bernard Sentiment Collection
- White Cardstock
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Archival Ink Vermillion
- Foam Tape
You could use any dies and embossing folder that you have.
First, prepare your base. Score a 8″x 12″ cardstock at 6″ on the 12″ side. Fold and this makes your card base.
Next, cut a 6″ patterned paper at 5 1/2″ . Use another patterned paper at cut 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Distress the edges of both these pieces using distress ink.
Emboss the above two pieces using any embossing folder.
Next, using assorted pattern papers, cut different sizes with your dies.
Once done, play around with your arrangement and begin adhering everything with foam tape. Most paper packs also come with some element sheets. So you can cut out some elements and use them as well to complete your card.
Hope you enjoyed this easy tutorial!