March 1st, which means new month, new challenge. Well today we are at the Rainbow Craftykari Blog, hosting the March Challenge.
The challenge this month for you’ll is to alter any found object and create a piece of altered art.
- Create any altered art project.
- Use only found objects to alter (at home/office/scraps) and not new resources like MDF bases.
- Use any technique.
- Use any form of butterfly in your project. (stamped, die cut, fussy cut, 3 D sticker, anything, we want to see at least one butterfly )
- This challenge is open till 31st March, 2017.
- Be a follower of our Blog
- Like our Facebook page
- Create a new project for the challenge and link it to our blog for the current challenge. No back links allowed. You could also link it up from your social media account in case you don’t have a blog.
- Do mention the supplies used from our store and link them to our online store .
- Link directly to the project you are submitting and not your blog.
- Each participant is allowed upto 2 entries
- You can use the same project to enter at a maximum of 3 challenges.
- 1 winner and Top 5 picks will be selected. All chosen entries can grab the badge to flaunt on their blogs. The winner will receive a store voucher for 400/-.
Looking forward to your projects and good luck!
Here is some inspiration:
We altered a paper bag into a birthday gift bag. We’ve used Fairy Land Collection from Papericious. Since we had birthday gift bag in mind, we used balloons and the sentiment. We have added texture with a stencil and texture paste, fussy cut and die cut elements, distressed with inks, stamped our image and layered all elements.
This project is submitted for:
Altered Eclectics -March Challenge
Rhedds Creative Spirit– March Challenge